Call for papers
Now closed.TAROS-07 is a platform for robot researchers with a wide range of interests from the U.K., Europe and worldwide. TAROS welcomes paper submissions on a wide range of topics related to the principles and practice of autonomous robotics, including Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Sciences and Engineering methods.
TAROS-07 welcomes submissions from senior researchers and research students alike, and will specifically provide opportunities for research students and young research scientists to present their work to the scientific community.
|Submission deadline: 1st May 2007|
Springer, London and IoP (Institute of Physics) Publishing will sponsor best paper prizes.
Submissions of papers are invited in any of the following topics, and in related areas:
* Advanced applications of autonomous robots (industrial and research),
* Advanced materials,
* Advanced medical robotics, robots for surgery,
* Analysis of robot-environment interaction,
* Autonomous assembly robotics,
* Biologically inspired robotics,
* Cognitive robotics,
* Collective robots,
* Developmental robotics,
* Hardware issues, devices and techniques, advanced sensor and actuator hardware,
* Learning and adaptation,
* Modelling and analysis of robot models,
* Navigation, localization, map building and path planning,
* Robot autonomy,
* Robot vision, sensing and perception,
* Robot control architectures,
* Robots in education, the arts and entertainment,
* Space and planetary robotics.